Sunday, June 7, 2015

7th June

I organized a badminton competition for IET YPS yesterday. Organizing events for volunteer organizations and NGOs has been part of my life. 

Thank you everyone for attending yesterday. It was a success.

Yearly IET Malaysia event
So I still have the ability to organize events!
A week ago, I was judge during IET Malaysia PATW Finals.

Witness great and interesting presentations
Good job to all participants. This year's winner is Peter from Swinburne. Good luck in Beijing this August!

~~~

It's (still) school holiday, and mom and dad was in town. I took leave on Thursday, and the 5 of us went to Sekinchan and Kuala Selangor for a day trip. It was a nice road trip. May-June is harvesting season. Trying going after this period, and you'll not see anything. 

Luckily there were still padi for views
Pantai Redang was quite nice

Monkeys are still as affluent at Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor
Had seafood for lunch (Bagan Sekinchan) and dinner (Pasir Penampang)
Was a pleasant day trip.

~~~
I've got Engineering Knowledge (DOSH Steam Engineer Grade 2 Part B) on Wednesday. I've been stuffing myself on Steam Boiler theories the whole day. I've been taking all sorts of exams in my life. But I suppose, these are good for me, for my future. I'm happy with my brain capabilities. I believe, once you stop using your brain, you lose it.

So the secret is, don't stop using it
And nothing beats being liberated~


0 comments: