Tuesday, February 10, 2015

~Notes of Life~

Everything happens for a reason.


Sometimes, things don't turn out as planned. It was one of the hardest decisions I've made.

1) Always hold on to your faith and beliefs, because, it's what that keeps you going. When everything goes wrong, at least, you still have a rock that you could clinch onto. I always believe that all religions teach us to do good. As a problematic boy, I once asked a wise uncle about religion. He fantastically told me, that religions are like eating vegetables. You'll find all sorts of vegetables out there, but the objective, is always to have a healthy diet, with an affluent digestive system...

2) Always take care of the family, for they are the reason for who you are. Without them, you would be by the road side. When everyone leaves you, the family will still be there, at least I will. I am the eldest son, and I am up to the responsibility.

做人的根本先要尽孝道

3) Always take good care of yourself, your health, and be happy. Health is wealth, but I suppose, that's not the main point. Find something that you like to do, a hobby, grab a book. I suppose, everything in life, yea, happens for a reason. Don't let others take advantage of you. Maybe it's just beyond our reach to apprehend. 

We've to always count our blessings, and be contented with what we have, if not, you'll never be happy.

A part of me left with you, but it is for our own good.

Thank you.



0 comments: