Thursday, February 27, 2014

End of Feb 2014

With enough sleep, and acceptable weather condition (i.e. not too hot) and still getting headache, is a clear sign of pressure mounting and stress creeping over me.
Coming back from GT 11’s load gear issue, where I wasn’t in the best end of emotional treatment, I find myself facing 2 make-up mid-term tests tomorrow – Operation Management and Marketing Management.
And I’ll leave for London on Saturday morning, for IET YPCC Meeting.
Not the best frame of mind to start traveling to be honest.
But I guess it’s what life’s all about – unpredictable and full of surprises.
To cheer myself up, I did some planning for my UK trip, which should look something like this:

March

Itinerary
Saturday
1

Arrival
Sunday
2

Meeting
Monday
3

Meeting
Tuesday
4

London
Wednesday
5

London/Sleep in Manchester
Thursday
6

Manchester
Friday
7

Manchester
Saturday
8

Edinburgh
Sunday
9

Edinburgh
Monday
10

Edinburgh / Glasgow
Tuesday
11

Glasgow
Wednesday
12

Glasgow/Dublin
Thursday
13

Dublin
Friday
14

Dublin
Saturday
15

Dublin / London
Sunday
16

Depart back KL in the morning

Good luck to me.

It’s supposed to be my dream country to visit. And it's my first time traveling solo, which is quite a challenge to be honest.

And it's St. Patrick's Festival in Dublin.


0 comments: