Friday, April 19, 2013

Most Critical Moment for Malaysians

I call out to my fellow Malaysians, regardless of race, creed and background.

The game of politics is getting dirtier by the day up to election day.

Tactics like banning DAP from using their Rocket symbol, 48 hours before nomination is quite astonishing.

There is an NGO trying its best to educated the public, and spread information that are useful to upheld the integrity of democracy.

Please do visit https://network.tindakmalaysia.com/

For the country we love.

No matter how far (or often) I travel, home is where I belong.

So do all of you, my fellow Malaysians.

I always say that all of us are already well-taken care of. The ones who will suffer are our future generations, due to the current dire state of governance.

It is time to rise against the incompetent, the corrupted, the devils.



0 comments: