Monday, January 9, 2012

25

The number shows that I am a quarter of a century old. To be honest, it was a wonderful journey.

Quite a long way coming.

I feel blessed to have a loving, caring family, and fantastic friends around me (and many that are not around me at the moment).

I’ve always treated life one step at the time.

Somehow, I am always lucky to be able to solve and overcome the challenges in life.

Somehow, I am able to dodge the materialistic world around me.

Somehow, adversity comes and go, making me stronger each time.

I just feel that my up-bringing gave me a strong foundation in life.

I lived a simple. And will continue to live within my ability.

For me, the sky is the limit, and I’ll continue to strive forward.

Life’s been good to me. And I’ll continue to be good in life.

Happy new year and happy advanced chinese new year.

Cheers.


Have a great 2012~

2 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

Happy Birthday =)

johan said...

many many happy returns of the day.