Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Unknown Burden

Sounds really weird, but it is true.

There's an unidentified burden on my shoulders. Whether it's my work or responsibilities...

Working in a power plant, and at times, it's a matter of life and death. I need to be more responsible, more alert, and patient.

I am just not good and stable enough.

I am feeling it.

Needs to improve myself, technically and EQ-ly.

And that people around me notice the variation in my mood and expression.

Thanks for the concern. Really appreciate it.

I guess I need a break.

I can't wait for July and September.

I need a breakaway.

3 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

tak k dude... U'll go thru it because u're a MAN I know 2 years back tat has the capability in performing something out of expectation...

=)

weeser said...

Thanks man~

All the best to you too.

Life's changed a lot since our days staying at Minlon huh.

weipin said...

i know you can surely make it through. all the best!