Saturday, October 9, 2010

I M Not Robot

For the second weekend in a row, I don't have a weekend.

Plant had a large scale (should consider it) upgrading project, and when not to learn during this ten-year-once major shut down?

Man am I tired.

Lifeless.

Work and sleep, and eat.

But of course, there are lots of people working even harder and have a tougher time than me.

Gonna sleep now (9.12pm), on a Saturday night. Totally exhausted whole day out at the Gas Turbine Generator area...

The road to success?

Really not easy.

Nothing comes easy anyway...

3 comments:

yingqian said...

weeser, jia you ah :)

wee ser said...

Thanks Ying qian.

All the best to you too~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but argg it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at tanweeser.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
James