Monday, October 25, 2010

Conned by AirAsia

What was supposed to be buying a 2-way RM18.00 ticket turned out to be about RM 250.00...


Can't cry over split milk anymore...

Well I am still in control-attempt mode to find out whether I really bought 3 tickets on the same day, same flight at RM80.00 for 1.

T.T

Hopefully I can compile this important lesson to all you peeps so that no one gets the same beating as I!

Coming up soon after Thursday...

Gonna have a busy and mind torturing 3 days of training and exam.

3 comments:

Bryan Khoo Seng Kiew said...

Take care brother... no wonder Tony Fernandez getting so rich... that day when I went Kuching we need to pay twice for the luggage fees... cause they their system doesnt show the update... really piss off =.=

weeser said...

Haha~

THe website seriously need to upgrade la...

U take care too.

kae vin said...

How did it end up RM250?