Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One Year

I have lots of friends, from all walks of life, from all over the country (few from overseas).

I have no doubt, that he was, and will always be, the most perfect person I've ever seen and worked along.

Last night's memorial was... Uncle and aunty Robert were visibly still quite shaken... I don't know what to say really... It's a bad bad loss.

Honestly speaking, Gary has an impact in me, and I am looking up to him as a role model in life. His legacy will always remain in everyone whom he'd cared, touched and changed.

Everybody missed him

Ps1: Checked out Assistant Registrar in Uniten just now. Hopefully they'll do something for him.
Ps2: Work is ever challenging, and I suddenly realize I really, seriously don't know anything much about engineering...

0 comments: