Monday, August 9, 2010

Convotion 2010

I woke up this morning feeling great, refreshed and ecstatic.

The past 3 days were fantastic. I met up with my family (since April) and lots of friends, lecturers.

Before this, for me, convocation's just a normal ceremony, nothing big to shout about.

But it has an impact in my life, having receiving best wishes, catching up with old mates, lecturers, having the feeling of "going back to school"...

It's an happy occasion, and I'll cherish it very much.

I owe everything to my family and friends who'd been around me thru out the 5 years in Uniten.

Without you people helping, guiding, and accompanying me (thru the highs and lows), I wouldn't be where I am today.

Really, I feel blessed, to have a great family, and a fantastic (and big and crazy) gang of friends.

My lecturers in the name of AP Dr Vigna, Dr Agi, Dr KS Yap, AP Dr Norashida, Miss Toh CL, and the list goes on were my mentors and taught me so much both academically and mentally. These are the people who'd selflessly train me with the knowledge they obtained overseas (which means I was studying overseas!), would attend and listen to my questions and doubts ever so patiently.

Assistant Registrar Miss V, really made my life in Uni much easier and worthwhile.

All in all, the past 5 years was a fantastic journey and experience for me.

Last Friday's - Getting a souvenir from Deputy Minister (Higher Education)

Family

Nothing beats the feeling of having your loved ones being proud of you.

I shall continue to work and strive harder in life.

Today's a new phase of life.

I like my working life now. I'm fortunate to do something challenging and something I'm interested in. Financially I may be on the "sufficient" scale, but in my life currently, I am very happy with what I have.

Am looking forward for another 5 great years.

Good luck and take care, all my friends (and whoever I know out there)!

3 comments:

ykuen said...

Congratulation ... wish u have a great, nice future ... :)

Rina (◕‿◕)✿ said...

congrates weeser!

cruSadER said...

Kuen: Thanks a lot... WHen you need free labour to help your work, please do let me know ya! I don't mind finishing my annual leave out at sea contributing to mother nature.

Rina: Thanks! You too~