Monday, July 19, 2010

Turtle Adventure (Part 5) - The Best of Fun

Besides looking at turtles, waiting for turtles, studying on turtles, dreaming of turtles, understanding turtles... And the list goes on...

We had other activities...

Cooking

Table-tennis

???

Walking 10 minutes for a prawn-spa in the jungle

Introducing - The prawn

My friend She-Yong actually took this picture!

Nice evening out in the jungle

We also did some jungle trekking and climbed a few "rocks".

Ermm???

Which is an activity not for the faint-hearted

But as always, the higher you go, the better the views

Bye-bye

One wrong step and I'd been gone

Nevertheless, we had a great time up in on the "rocks".

They call this place "Turtle Rock" mountains

Chagar Hutang in the background

Quite a satisfying shot eh?

There's still something lacking during my trip to Redang Island.

Yup~ Snorkeling!

Just swim out from the beach... 50 meters...

And you'll start seeing the underwater world

After my friends left on Thursday during the week, I went out to sea again we Chuan on Friday. The staffs were away with their prayers or stuffs. And we did some acrobatic performance underwater.

I could take nice photos underwater too? Chuan will thank me for this

V - V

My friend Kuen took the below photos in the islands nearby (Pulau Paku, Pulau Tiga)... She was able to shoot and record these views (with her waterproof Canon DSLR) I saw with my very own eyes when I snorkeled there.

Good job.

The brainiac

Christmas tree

Nemo

IT WAS FUN BEING AT CHAGAR HUTANG!

And everybody agrees!


4 comments:

kae vin said...

argh I wish I was there.

and the underwater dslr, was there a water proof casing or the camera itself was waterproof?

wee ser said...

Haha... You can try to go there la bro.

The camera use casing... rm900+... If not mistaken, it's a 1000D Canon.

ykuen said...

er ... actually my camera not DSLR ... jz the CANON powershot series with the underwater casing ... :)

wee ser said...

So i think it's a canon power shot with a dslr quality la...