Saturday, April 17, 2010

I AM DONE!

I am back to JB...

So is my 19-years old Proton Saga (JCG 3789) for the first time, which accompanied me roam the roads in KL for the past 2 years.

I've finished my 5 years of study in KL.

And I must say, at this moment, quite happy and satisfied with everything.

I've learned a lot, both engineering and people skills, made a lot of friends and met a lot of different people from different background.

I've been to a lot of places, and went for numerous expeditions and tours.

Everything around me are in place. Life couldn't be better to me.

We've to always be thankful and contented with what we have.

As a reward for my "hard work" all these years, I bought myself a DSLR. The timing was right, and so was the price. I took it without much fuss.

SONY A330

So I am gonna start my career as a photographer?

First glance on the user manual and some internet sites gave me a view of how hard it is to master a DSLR! Luckily, SONY is organizing FOC workshops and clinics for newbies like me. And one of them is on 8.5.2010 at Holiday Inn, JB. I am sure to join it.

Anyway, I don't think I'll invest much further on the DSLR. I'll just snap photos the best I can.

~~~

I'd like to apologize to Chia Hui, Ah Loong, Jern, Edwin, Fan, Vincent, and I don't know whose gf, for the delay yesterday morning. The time just slipped by and I feel really sorry for you guys.

~~~

I am starting work on 1.6.2010, as an engineer at Genting Sanyen Power Plant near Sepang KLIA. I have a 5-year bond to fulfill. I just signed the papers 2 days back.

So before that, it's time for me to have a nice holiday.

My graduation trip is to Phuket, 2.5 - 6.5.2010 with the crazy gang... But it seems nobody is planning anything. Good in a way, that we'll just go there to enjoy and relax. No targets, no strings attached.

Then from 22.6-29.2.2010, I am joining the Sea Turtle Research Unit of UMT (google SEATRU) as volunteer at Cagar Hutang, near Redang Island, to look after turtle eggs. It's limited slots and booking is required. I have 2 more slots, so if anyone is interested please do let me know.

I believe this 1.5 months will be the last of "happy days" I have in my life. So I am gonna enjoy life while I can.

2 comments:

yingqian said...

congrats congrats!!haha..welcome to dslr world :DD

cruSadER said...

Thanks yq...

In dslr world, you are my senior d...