Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Job

I spent this few days burying myself in books and writing my thesis.

My final finals starts only next Monday. The last 2 papers, with the other one on Thursday. And I am done! All these years of studying...

I am quite passionate in my final year project and to write a good thesis. How many "books" of thesis are you going to write in your life? Why not do a good job rather then doing for the sake of doing? I consider my thesis (only) 20% done (whereas many have completed it).

Research is something interesting if you are interested in what you research in...

But again, research is something academic. It looks ideal and a little "too good to be true". One fine day, we'll have to get out there and work in the industry itself, where theory and knowledge look like wooden sword compared to steel armor of field experience. Unless you wanna become a lecturer.

I received and email stating that I've been "absorbed" by GSPP just now. Expected really... They've been feeding me for the last 5 years.

It's time to get working.

It's just that I still have some "unfinished" yet to accomplished dreams out there.

Let's see what the future holds.

It's a life-defining 6 months.

Good luck folks.

2 comments:

Rina (◕‿◕)✿ said...

o0o, u r sponsor by genting sanyen, no wonder u didnt want samsung haha :P

btw, gudluck weeser.work hard! when u rich then don forget about me, belanja makan ok? =P

cruSadER said...

Hahaha... Thanks Rina...

I am sure you'll work for TNB rather than Samsung also because you have no choice la...

Gud luck to you too... If I become rich sure belanja u makan la... But if u become rich also dun forget to do the other way round!

Mane tau kahwin??? Rmember buat kenduri jemput ku.