Saturday, February 27, 2010

Faith

I admit, I am a little stressful these few days.

Final year final semester should've been a jolly time, but no longer now.

Impending assignments, final year project thesis, my studies, results expectation and uncertain postgrad paths...

And the (very very) hot weather in KL makes my life further more stressed up.

3 headaches at night for 3 consecutive days now. Is it a warning and waning sign for me?

Jogged for 2 days in a row only to find out a serious dip in stamina (maybe ate too much during cny).

I could choose a more carefree and relax life. I could just graduate and work for 2k plus per month and have a peaceful and stable life. I am fine with it really.

BUT, I just wanna make sure that at least when I am young, did tried my best and worked towards the dreams in life.

I've talked to friends and my, they gave me a lift.

Thanks a lot.

And I learned that:

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

0 comments: