Saturday, January 9, 2010

9th January

Every year, 9th January is always a special day. It’s not only my birthday, but my dad’s.

And a current Liverpool player from Brazil – Lucas Leiva has the same birth date as me – Yes, 9th January 1987.

I am 23 today, so is Lucas Leiva! Hope your play can improve further!

Nothing much to say besides thank you for all your best wishes. I wish you people all the best too.

I treasure the friendship with all of you. Incompetency in me may fail to show how much I cherish every one of you. My sincere apologies if I somehow did something inappropriate in the past, which I would never attempt to in nature.

Everywhere I go, from JB to Melaka to KL, I always get to know wonderful friends. My life has always crossed with like-minded and sincere people, who stand for me during the most difficult times.

I’d always do that the other way round, trying my best whenever I can.

Thanks for the peaceful and pleasant night out last night – Boon Heng, Keat, Hee Guan, Sum, Jason, Kenneth, Su Ann, Joseph, Li Chiat, Yee Siong, Kelvin, Kelvin’s gf, and Ah Fong. I appreciate it very much.

I want to also thank my family members for everything they did for me, for without them, I am not me today.

It’s hard to believe today in 2010, I am 23 years old. I grew up thinking that 23 is a defining moment in life, and it seemed to take ages to reach that milestone.

But here am I, 23.

When I look back at all things that I’ve done, all the places I’ve been, and all the ups and downs, Ah~, I can say, yup, I been around for quite some time already.

I guess it’s time to grow up already… And work hard to achieve the dreams and targets in life, and to be a better person.

I like my life the way it is.

And I am willing to strive harder for a better life, for all the people who love me, and the people I love.

Thanks again guys.

0 comments: