Monday, September 7, 2009

Steady People - Far in Between

I went for our IET retreat outing just now in Sunway Pyramid.

It was a gathering for my board and Iyn's board... This was a meal that we were owed for 2 years!

Initially we planned for dim sum buffet, but there were not available on a Monday morning... So we ended up at Hartz Chicken buffet... Which was rather less than mediocre... Chicken again...

After that, we checked out the archery store and shot a few arrows... RM 99 for 250 arrows for the 9 of us.

Robin Hood or William Tell?

Tomorrow I have PCI (Process, Control & Instrumentation) test... Supposing-ly I need to start studying, but I was coordinating my Vietnam backpack flight ticket stuffs, until...

Another one pulled out... 4 left...

Just now, for an instance, I doubted whether this (Vietnam backpack) was a good idea... Luckily I have friends who are firmer, more steadfast and stronger than me...

Soon Seng (aka Atlantiz_5, aka atlantiz's natural leader), my good old friend who sat beside me in class for 5 years, and "Grape" Keat... Thanks for the encouraging words...

I am going to book the flight ticket once I get mom's credit card password. Latest price to and fro Vietnam is RM 380.00... It's a good deal considering the condition now.

I'll try to plan, I'll give my best, I'll try keeping the overall budget below RM1000. I promise to use every drop of experience I have, and together with the 3 of you, hopefully we'll have an eventful backpack trip.

Maybe I'll screw a few more tests and assignments... Maybe I'll have lesser time for my FYP... (Really hope to meet Dr Vigna's minimum expectation).

But I am not going down without a fight

3 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

wow... keep it up bro!

Leo said...

Legolas Tan

cruSadER said...

Chia Hui: thx man... u too... keep ur dreams up.

Leo: Legolas fits me!!!