Saturday, September 12, 2009

The "Old" Proton Saga

Let you choose which car you want:

I'll choose the one on the left

It is 18 years of age, went thru many ups and downs with my dad, and for the past 2 years, me...

I replaced the back door lock, handle and motor last May during internship...

Cost around 90 bucks

Yesterday, I went to Kajang with Boon Heng, to work part time for Hotlink. I accidentally "scratch" my car with a moving bus wheel... It was a minor accident.

If I was driving any other national car besides the one I was driving, the whole bumper would had drop off and break into a few pieces.

But with me was a solid steel-metal bumper... Still intact and strong but a little out of position.

I can still live and drive with it, without going to the "Magat" shop

But it was a nice Saturday morning...

So I went to the workshop nearby my place for a "check-up" for my car.

Remove bumper

Hit back to shape

Put it back

Settled...

Of course the "magat-man" has his skills and experience... He did quite a good job.

With that, I am 80 bucks poorer today!

But, I'll still remember what my ex-boss at LG Teleshop - Khrist taught me - Any problem that can be settled by money is not a problem!

Ps: Later going to work again for Hotlink, to promote their YouthClub... But it seems a friend and myself were recorded talking away (for 45 minutes) last night, citing we were also eating snacks there. So we received a few complaints by some ball-less people (maybe some high ranking big boss in Hotlink). Well, it's really such a joke! I can't stop laughing...
I really tried my best and had closed a few sales, and not to mention we were the last to leave the place!
Besides, it's not the first time I am doing handphone or phone line stuffs! And I believe I have the experience in doing sales stuff. We'll see what happens next!

3 comments:

KY said...

dude, u manage to sign me up for the youth plan???
anyway, be safe and drive safe...
haha..
i remember this is not your first time in this kinda accident already...

cruSadER said...

Haha... Bro, yours is Digi - So u gonna get DigiCampus plan...

I worked for Hotlink... They have YouthClub plan...

But will still keep an eye on it...

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.