Sunday, September 6, 2009

I AM ME...

It's mid-day... And it's a beautiful Sunday morning.

Stress-less, free and easy. I sat down reflecting on my current life.

I can't help but notice how much things I have to do or want to do, on hand. Some are out of pure interest, some due to my passion, some are my responsibilities...

For 3 weeks, I've been working on my 1st composed song... It's 85% complete already. Will upload once I am confident enough. Thank everyone for the opinions and suggestions.

For the past 1 week, I've been considering a backpack to Vietnam seriously. And it should have the green light now. And now it's the time to look thru all those budget hotels, budget places, and plan a complete 10-day itinerary.

Yesterday I went to MATTA Fair at PWTC with Keat. Thought of booking with AirAsia our graduation trip to Bali next April. But it's a little too rush, and we called it off hoping for more consideration time and a better deal in coming weeks (long time to go).

I doubt I'll organize our grad trip... SO people like Ah Sum, Yee Siong, Kelvin or Jason (who are quite free)! You all organize lar... I can't organize 2 trips simultaneously.

And for the past 2 months, I am supposed to do my Final Year Project well... But sad to say, there isn't much progress...

And my studies... I screwed VLSI test last Friday, which was quite disappointing, as I do quite like this subject very much... Have only myself to blame failing to concentrate when it matters most.

And for the next half a year or so, I took up a small post as Logistic and Technical Manager in Career Unit, running Career Carnival along with my comrades like Boon Heng, Indiran, Susu, Iynggra, May Peng, Alfred... Which I had been working together since the start of my Uni life.

To be honest, I joined because of you people, knowing that I am able to contribute in a way or other, and that I may be useful at times. We were always a team, and will always be.

Arrgghhh... I look like an idiot at times... Taking so many things up...

I could've pushed everything aside and live a stress-less, peaceful and calm life... (Like I feel now)

But I just can't live a boring, dull and uninspiring life. (Which I seriously don't know why) I just can't let time passed me by doing nothing... And with a little bit of extra money from my sponsor, I feel more confident and secured when I spend.

Well, I can just hide in my room and study and do my FYP all the time, and chill out once in awhile. And maybe score some good grades in my exams and assignments (which I had achieved in the past, which wasn't really hard). And after that I graduate and find a nice and stable job with a stable income, working for a big company for the rest of my life. The end.

It's not a problem for me...

But something in me tells me, to go all out, experience, and strive... Moving up the stages in life.

I seriously don't know whether this is a good thing or not

6 comments:

boylele said...

hey... next year jan u free?? plan to europe wif chew... but still plan...

cruSadER said...

OOMMMGGGG!!!!

Europe~~~ Ade class la...

April???

BoOn HeNg said...

la, i know wats ur prob... ur life seems complete but still lacking on 'something'... u shud be starting to look for one adi, living ur mama's hope n future at the same time... mayb u will be much brighten up wif those 'support' that u get... u cant be sticking wif ah keat and do/eat the same things wif him... lolx... =p

cruSadER said...

Oooo.... So no wonder la.... I see.... OK la, next time i go PD with u lo... hahaha....

BoOn HeNg said...

why la... why want to go with me? i dun want to ghey wif u lolx... go with some other gals la..
hehe... ^^

cruSadER said...

AArrrggghhh.... I see.... SOmeone is busy with someone now???

When wan to belanja makan like ah fong?