Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hotlink YouthClub

Let's iron this once and for all.

If you are current Hotlink Prepaid user (012 or 017), and you are 25 years and below, you can switch your call plan to YouthClub.

It has call rates better than the conventional Maxis registered line:


It has the same call rates as DigiCampus. But then, DigiCampus gets free calls to all Digi numbers after you spent RM2.00 on sms and calls to Digi numbers within the day.

The thing is that there are rumours and uncertainties, on whether you can still retain your old Hotlink number, and do the conversion.

My Hotlink dealer told me the promotion had stopped since May. My friend Hee Guan told me that too.

So people will have to get another SimPack

SO LET ME CLARIFY:
I JUST CHANGED MY PLAN AFTER I CALLED UP MAXIS CENTER @ 1300-820-120 YESTERDAY MORNING! NO PROBLEM AT ALL (TALK TO THE GUY POLITELY AND PROFESSIONALLY), JUST GIVE SOME PARTICULARS AND WAIT FOR 7 DAYS. AND YOU'LL HAVE A HOTLINK YOUTHCLUB PLAN TO CALL, WITH YOUR OLD NUMBER.


Cheers~

0 comments: