Saturday, August 22, 2009

Footwear Spree

I was hunting for a pair of jogging/running shoes since I "disposed" my Singapore Bought Adidas in Mt Kinabalu after it gave way.

Everything also use my Puma futsal shoes: futsal, badminton, jogging....

I spotted a few nice shoes before this in Sunway Pyramid. I also wanted to buy a pair during my visit to Singapore last week, without veil...

Not until BH called just now.

A shoe shop in PKNS, Bangi was on sale...

So I went there, and bought:

MIRAJ ATS (RP: 167.90, DP: 100.74)

NBA Fan Gear - Celtic (RP 155.00 DP 93.00)

No comment for this brand... After what had happened recently.

As long as it is comfortable and protects my feet

11 comments:

Bryan Khoo said...

Wa... killing 2 birds with one stone... 2 adidas in a shot.. so yeng.. haha... i 1power in a shot also must hesitate..lol

cruSadER said...

Lol...

Dun say like tat...

It's juz a diff in priority... I seldom spend like this on other stuffs like entertainment, nice clothings, branded goods...

But since I m quite obsess with outdoor activities, sports, it's natural to have a pair of good shoes, to of all things, protect my foot...

It's just a matter of necessity!

Ivan said...

dude, its a steal!!!
still got cheek to call yourself bro.. didn't even tell me the deal...

cruSadER said...

Cmon bro... U were with the aisec thingy la...
Btw, u rather spend SGD200 on a Levi's!

Ivan said...

cmon, if you come pick me up.. I would also had a shopping spree there...

cruSadER said...

I see...

SO i guess we'll have some shopping spree in near future...

U better come up to KL...

6 said...

as long as u ajak me... :D

cruSadER said...

WTH!
Ok la... u come up and i'll bring around the city!
See ya man!

banana said...

i like the second one!! the white green shoes... wowow... i wanna to buy also... got long time didnt have proper sport shoes de...

cruSadER said...

Banana ong, got 1 if Stain Smith adidas.. I thnk is 1 of the latest model... around ~RM 160... without discount... Aso green and white color...
Can consider la... I had a hard time choosing between it and the 2nd pair!
Wan come down serdang let me know la...

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.