Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Today is Wednesday...

I did quite a bad mistake just now - I drank Nestcafe + Milo at around 4.30pm... And now, after tossing around my bed for 45 minutes, I declare myself "defeated".

I can't sleep... (When stress-less and got nothing to do, can't sleep. But when got thousand and one things to settle, drink "Nestcafe Strong" also can sleep...)

Maybe I should've joined up with my friends for futsal at 10.30pm just now...

I thought of doing some research on my final year project, but ended up sticking my hand to my guitar the whole night... Trying my best to compose songs. (So guys, any lyrics is most welcomed... Let's put together a good song!)

My FYP title is "Effect of Drive System on Railways". Sounds errr... Unheard of...

Well it's basically a research into the flaws and effects on our power system (voltage dip, harmonics, additional electromagnetic fields) caused by the locomotive or electrified train... And to find out some solutions and mitigation steps. My supervisor - Dr Vigna, who gave me this title, seems to have quite a high standard.

Thus I really have to buck-up and put up something impressing...

So, I am kind of disappointed with myself, as I haven't start a whisker for my FYP at all after 3 weeks since classes resumed...(Not to mention about lectures... Still in holiday mood...) The only research and papers I found were in my pendrive that I so absent-minded-ly left it in the computer lab...

Since yesterday, I've been enduring some occasional headaches, which before this is rare. I got a feeling I am lacking of exercise... But what can I do with the hazy surroundings... Getting older by day? Or like what Cheun Hang said just now, lack of girl?

What ever lar...


Anyway, tomorrow morning, I'll go to Green Box for some k-time after 3 months of absent with some friends. Had been planning to go since like 3 weeks back! (Had ffk a friend 2 times already, but now it's even already)

This should be quite a nice semester, with my classes only start at either 1 or 2pm from Monday till Thursday... Friday no class... (Good time table planning skills?)

It's final year finally... Always saying that I'll go all out and play... But looking at the work loads... Don't really think so...

I believe that final year is the year that we utilize our time and apply our knowledge that we've gained from the pass years in uni.

When are we going to use them if not now?

0 comments: