Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Climb - KK

I can almost see it
That dream I’m dreaming but
There’s a voice inside my head saying,
You’ll never reach it...


Every step I’m taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I...

I gotta keep trying

Gotta keep my head held high...

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an up-hill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side

It's the climb



The struggles I’m facing
The chances I’m taking

Sometimes might knock me down but
No I’m not breaking

I may not know it

But these are the moments that
I’m gonna remember most...

Just gotta keep going
And I, I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on...
------

Climbing the highest peak in South East Asia doesn't mean anything. But climbing my life's highest peak, that means the world...

The ferrata - Wanted to try this, but cost 500++

It's the climb

Ps: First time blogging during work. Presentation done yesterday for my GM. Industrial training coming to an end soon...

2 comments:

Edward Chuah said...

Hi...Im Edward.. climbing mount kinabalu is oso 1 of my to-do list...especially trying out the ferrata....im waiting for time to come..:)

cruSadER said...

Hi Edward!
So we have the same "to-do-list".
Wat i know is that, the packages are getting more expensive by day....

I think u should try the ferrata straight. Shud be really cool!

Cheers~