Sunday, May 31, 2009

Most frustrating journey home

I had my worst trip back home last Friday. After work, Jien Hau was really kind to gave me a lift to Seremban from Kuala Langat. No point drving back to Serdang and take a bus from Pudu Raya right?

We reached the Seremban bus station at around 7pm (which is quite early). To my surprise, the ticket counter said a bus will leave for JB in 20 minutes.

RM 30.00 (That’s expensive!) From JB to KL is RM 32.00...

But I bought it. Time is money right? What's more if I can reach home, say around 10?

At 7.30pm – I got up my bus --- A School bus, with “hot” air con! My goodness, it was only then I realized the next day was school holidays… The bus operator must have took the opportunity, as buses from Seremban to JB are far in between… I could here some passengers mumbling with displeasure, but no one dared to voice it out.

I guess only PlusLiner has genuine service.

I started a conversation with a few guys and made a few friends (after we started complaining), we kind of talk to the driver as we wait (still need to wait! Till the bus is full I guess)… It appears that this is not the first time a "fake" bus is used. But many turned a deaf ear and accepted it, so I guess the bus operator continues his trait. One of them had even pre-booked the ticket, supposingly at 6.30pm! WTH is wrong??

Why is there no order if there's no authority?

We would be sitting in a sonar for 3 hours?

Luckily to our relief, the driver said another bus in on the way. Still need to wait somemore...

Curse the god damn ticket seller, I went back and “acted” that I am really angry frustrated (actually I am). I mean, I was at work since 8.30am in the morning and I rush all the way down to this god damn bus station (still) in my company shirt and long pants, and I am stuck here because I bought my ticket from this god damn company that simply finds some god damn school bus and charged all of us with a god damn ticket price.

The bugger eventually gave me back the 30 bucks and took back the ticket (I look so fierce?). I had made a decision to take PlusLiner (only departing at 9.30pm) for RM 26.00 if the “new” bus is as bad.

And we waited until 8.30pm…

Was another school bus. But with better air-con… No choice lar, my "new friends" told me to hop on, as buses to JB are really less. Moreover, the next one is only at 9.30pm, and we don't know if there's any delay.

So I paid 30 bucks again. We were only in the Highway after being stuck in the jam (in Seremban town) for another 45 minutes. 7pm bus became 10pm bus...

I reached home at 1.00am…

Going back home seems a little bit harder nowadays.

I’ll never take bus in Seremban anymore...

4 comments:

PArtIal's Life.. said...

wee ser, i really und what u felt.. coz i experinced it b4 also.. and more worst than u i guess.. its kin dof scary.. tat is why, for tat day onwards i will rather book from my aunty than taking other bus.. no cheap pa lak bus.. really.. they will do watever they can to earn money.. hehe.. anyway, glad that u enjoyed ur weekend and so do i.. our sweet home is stil the best place in the world..

cruSadER said...

exactly... gudness, all these ppl are nuisance to society!

damn sien journey home!

【R@YMOŊÐ】 said...

Seremban bus service so bad one ar? sigh...so sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience in seremban bus stop.

i no comment about the service, i seldom take bus in that station, din know it was that bad. hope this is your last unpleasant bus ride.

cruSadER said...

haha... raymond... once bitten, twice shy.
actually i never tot i would encounter stuffs like this in seremban!