Saturday, January 10, 2009

22 and still counting....

I was actually mugging books at McD Bangi at 12.00am, 09.01.2009...

Hope for prosperity from today onwards....

I knew my beloved friends won't let me off the hook this time (due to the deeds I've done).

So I woke up to discover my motor went missing, and...

My car with new "modification"

=.=!!!

After Data Comm test in the evening, which I screwed it up, we went for dinner at Kajang...

Looks happy...

I was decorated like a Chinese New Year tree....

Nice mango cake lar...

???

Thanks guys...

Of course it wouldn't end there la... When I notice they used si fu to "cheat" my car key, it'll be a rough night!

Shhhhhhhhh!!

So I got tied up at the lamp pole, where we tied Captain yong, and Jason few months back... The moral of the story is: keep your car keys with you!

Still ok lar...

I thought you all more creative...

flour + egg + drain water

Last but not least, I have 2 presents this year. One is Giant, and the other one is....

Sterling? Wheel? Compass?

NO, the main victim was my motorcycle @ companion for the past 3.5 years... T.T

Poor thing... Kidnapped and tortured...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there goes another year.

Thanks to all my friends (regardless in JB or KL) for being there for me, for those wishes, for all the guidance, for all the help and patience, for basically everything you people have done for me.

Thousands of apologizes if I've ever done any wrong or mistakes in my life to anyone of you... I hope I never do anything like that lar... Because all of you are people around me that cares... Hopefully we'll be friends forever!

As for myself, I don't think I'll set any new year resolution or those sorts.... I'll just live life to the fullest (quote from Karen) and try my best in everything I do. But 22 really sounds a little not young...

Cheers people, and thanks again~

7 comments:

KeiTh TaN said...

Wow.. ur birthday was so "impressive"... being tied with a pole sumore! Just lack out a pole dancer for u ! haha XD
Anyway, Happy Birthday and wish ya have a smooth path ahead !

BoOn HeNg said...

haha...supposely he dances at the pole on the spot de... since not much ppl wan to 'kenakan' him... in the end all of us kena.. see da pics wif flour on all our faces? (except me... I looks clean...)

anyway, c'mon! 22 years only bah... still so long way to go... hope your new year will be a wonderful one... GBU!

^^

the crusader said...

ya la....

shud i need to officially close ceremonized all these bday bash????

This is the last one!!!! No more d la... we all grow up d....

hiew10y said...

haha... it reminds me my college time when friends make fun of me on birthday.. haha... Yeah.. I'm 22 also...

may said...

its always important tht we do not regret for the thing we had done. ^^
i sure tht weeser had fun too tht nite rite.. ^^
all the best my friend..

BoOn HeNg said...

haha...
yES~!!!
officially closed...

rite ah keat?

and new things coming up...
^^

karen said...

wow!!!

you quoted something from me...!!! and i am so amazed that my words do impact someone or some occasions somehow. hehe=P well, FINALE IS ALWAYS THE BEST, and of course, save it for the BEST person which YOU!!! haha...=)