Saturday, December 27, 2008

I see....

It was never to be a happy ending. I knew it from the start… But I chose to hang on to it. I chose to try, adapt and get along with it. I knew it was not a long term solution. I knew it would have ended in a way or another. There was something that lack all the while. I couldn’t find out what was it. But the fact that our way of life differs, I am really surprise we got along so well. I know you tried too. I know you gave all you could.

I actually saw it coming. At the end, it would have turn out this way, or the other. So it’s not a bad idea to end it sooner rather than later…I thought it took you a lot of courage to take that step.

We were different people as a whole. From personality, to attitude, to mindset, it was never going to be the same. Nevertheless, I thought we still share lots of common points and interest… And some similarities in the things we like, we eat, and the way we do things. I guess that was what that kept us seeing each other almost everyday lately. So contradicting right? But deep in my heart, I know we are different.

We will yet turn out to be best friends. At least we’ll cheer for the same football team (Liverpool forever!) for the rest of our lives right? Or maybe, as you wish so much, become brother and sis in the next life. I really don’t know. Fate will decide, and I’ll accept what ever the decision it is. Time will pass me by. And only by then, when I look back, I will remember that I once had a life like this, with you.

I just want you to know that I am the last person on earth to harm and hurt you. I was like this, and will always be. You’ll always be someone special in my life.

For the time being, I’ll need some time by myself. To all my friends, I am fine. Thanks for all the care and support.It means a lot to me.

6 comments:

Xu shen said...

just to remind you ...

atlantiz always by ur side .

the crusader said...

thanks man... u ppl are my best frens

looks like it's a tough ride growing up... Kind of miss those carefree days in tun aminah, where we (maybe me la) had almost no worries. I miss those days we hang out at the sch canteen eating those dirty food. i miss the days where we attend BB every week, which trained of to be better and more disciplined ppl, for like 4-5 years. I miss those days where we devoted our strength and time in band, under the hot sun, week in week out.

It beats me to think that i've left home so long. Left the place we once know so well. It's my 4th year in KL, in Uniten. 4th year away from home. i m seldom at home due to my busy schedule... It really has been a long long time.

But i am strong, just like everyone of you. Everyone has their fair share of sh*t days. So do I. So i'll face it the way it is, and continue with my life, for a better one.

yesterday banana ong called. i know u ppl care, tat's y i m so happy to have u ppl as a gud frens. i'll be thr when u all need me too.

see u ppl back home. crusader will be back!

kathy said...

i know u can do it..
wee ser !

Jasonkidd said...

cheer up ah sir =)
ah kidd always here, thru blogger =D

owen said...

Buck up dude. You still the tough baros i know.
I bet after all this things, u surely improved ur mentally skill as well. I think i should call u Fernando now onwards. Lol....

As a reds fans, i must say... You'll never walk alone. Billions of reds are behind u. U know that.

STay cheerz..... the path ahead is even brighter.

the crusader said...

Thanks guys...