Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finals Finally Finished

A long semester has come to an end. There goes another 4.5 months…. This time round, or should I say sem after sem, I feel that I kind of get slack more and more… (grammar sounds really weird) and taking things for granted.

Actually I have nothing much to write, just that I feel a little weird and kind of wonder where the all the effort and determination (I once have) went. I know my CGPA will definitely going to drop this time (has been declining since 1st sem, never went up). I don’t know what the hell I am doing for the past few months. I almost gave up Micro P for other subjects… I didn’t really make the effort to understand the whole bloody subject. At the end of the day, it didn't really seem THAT tough anyway.

I expected more from myself... I should've walk the extra mile.

Maybe my level of discipline has dropped. The willingness to work hard and sacrifice has faded. The eagerness and zeal to achieve greater heights somehow went ajar. And the worst thing is that I can still take things easily… Something is not right…

But I have no regrets of what I did. I want to live life the way it should be. I'll try my best and I'll move on. I won't give up.

I hope that I can balance up everything… Including you.


Ps 1: Happy holidays guys... Christmas go Singapore play!

Ps 2: Tomorrow will go to Bukit Tinggi and chill... 3 D 2 N!

Ps 3: I still keeping my fingers crossed so that I'll find a way to Gunung Berembun, Terengganu next week. Really want to climb some more mountains... Check out http://kembararekreasi.multiply.com/if you are interested... It is a underground expedition trip. But we must find own transport....


3 comments:

Shahmi said...

hehe...just pray for a good result in tech com ok...
from my point of view , he is nice in class although u think the class is just a simple class n no need to participant so well although he would suggest to...

if u're participating is class , that's good. Coz one of the assesment is based on ur participated...

goodluck for ur result ye...hehe

n enjoy ur holiday...peace

Xu Shen said...

Well , it seems everyone face the same problem isnt it ?

Slacking. ..
and slacking ...

LoL . No difference here in NUS . Sigh.

Enjoy ur holiday dude !

the crusader said...

Yea, manager, something is either wrong, or it's just a natural process at this stage... where studies and getting good grades is not the whole world!

i guess no one peaks are the time...