Sunday, October 19, 2008

You'll Never Walk Alone

My fantastic cousin - Wee Kee dropped by yesterday, and we've had tea at Up10. You know this 40 years-old cousin of mine is leaving in a class of his own. Graduated from UM with a degree in chemistry, he does business, selling airplane chemicals and stuffs, dealing with MAS, and the Air Force. And he flies to Paris, England, Singapore, US to meet bigger bosses...

And he drinks teh-tarik and eats roti kosong with me at our the food court at our campus...

He tells me to do the right things... He tells me a lot about life... I try to learn as much as I can (I am just not good enough). I know he wants me to be good and successful. He seems to put quite some promises in me. He is really a role model for me to look up to. And I'll going to damn bloody make him proud one day.

He went to Liverpool last month, and watched them play Blackburn Rovers. And he brought me these:

My god, Liverpool merchandise from Anfield Store!!!

So i guess it's a timely booster ahead of my finals...

Last night I saw Liverpool play Wigan. And again, they dragged themselves back from the dead again... Heart attack or high blood pressure people not advisable to watch Liverpool games.

They just wouldn't give up hope or get dishearten... They kept on going forward, creating chances after chances. Daniel Agger made a mistake for the first goal. But to redeem himself after that showed his priceless character. They wouldn't know what will happen next, but they'd continue working hard, never willing to bow in the face of adversity. This makes the team so special. It reflects how the way life should be.

I want to watch them play at Anfield with you. And I'll work really hard to earn the right to do so, with lots of patience... Liverpool haven't lose when you watch! Wow...


Looks like eating maggi goreng together made the maggi mee hair guy score...

Ps: Do really hope you'll keep the pin and my heart for a long long time...

0 comments: