Thursday, October 2, 2008

Robbie gets his 1st, Steven gets his 100th!

Before I start, do anyone of you ever wonder why I update my blog so frequent (actually everyday) recently? - I am rotting in KL.... And the worst part is I have no mood to do anything, err, besides hanging around, and finding guitar tabs and chords... Rebec told me to "venture" into english songs that day....

Yesterday was a hectic day for me. I explored downtown KL, along with Dai Lou and Chan Yee. We set out to eat tim-sum buffet (Jambo Restaurant) for lunch at Sri Petaling and reached there around 2.30pm (you know I wake up around 11am), only to bloody find out that they stop business at 2.30pm (starts at 10.00am)!!! So we ate around the area... We planned to go again the next day (which was just now lar...).

After that, we went round KL until like 5.00pm. Time Square, Low Yat, Sungai Wang, Imbi, Wisma Genting, Bukit Bintang, Star Hill, Pudu... It was my first time on the wheel at these places... Looks like I learned quite a bit of KL roads this few days! I guess objective met...

Around 8.00pm, we went to SK and had (I thought) quite an expensive dinner... Clay Pot Lou Xu Fan, Prawn (quite big prawns lar) Mee, Pai Kuat Wong, and a vege... 5 of us ate, cost RM 83.00!

I spent the rest of the night watching The Patriot (2000) by Mel Gibson (2 hours plus). Nice nice meaningful movie... And at 2.45am, left for McD with Dai Lou to catch Liverpool Vs PSV Einhoven (Champions League). Since went I don't need to sleep?

It was a great match. 20m pounds striker Robbie Keane finally opened his account for the team, finishing off a great cross by Fernando Torres.

Goal no.1

He looks really glad, and relieved!!! I felt that too...

For the Ireland National Team Captain, and ex-Leeds, Inter Milan, Tottenham player, what's scoring without celebrating?

Some not-so-stylish acrobatic skills... Hey, he is 28 already!!! I hope he won't get a twist or injury or sorts...

We'll definitely see more of this up-side-down dance...

Robbie Keane has come to Anfield!

The night marked another special occasion. Steven Gerard strengthen his claim as one of the world's finest midfielders, scoring his 100th goal for Liverpool FC. His ferocious free kick was the perfect goal to end the day!

Liverpool FC 3 - 1 PSV


I've seen him play since he was 19 years old! In year 2000...

I reached back my apartment at 6.00am this morning... At 9.30am, I left for tim-sum buffet with dai lou they all... Ate till my stomach was FULL... The food was quite nice... Makes up around RM20/ person... Quite worth it....

And I actually went jogging at stadium in the evening after sleeping the whole afternoon just now... Run 8 rounds and I KO straight...

When only will I do something more constructive?


0 comments: