Thursday, October 16, 2008

I MISS...

Recently, I am (a little) home sick. Sounds funny right? A big guy admitting this...

Or should I say I missed those stressless and happy days growing up in JB. I haven't been back for like almost 2 months, and I am not going back until my finals end next month. I should have went back during Raya break. And now I miss mom's cooking, and everything besides that.

Finals is in 2 weeks, and I still haven't shift into study mode. What's worst as I still have lots of due dates for assignments and projects - Comm Sys, Micro P, Tech Com... Got Micro P test 2 some more next week! And the last thing I want is to get myself drowned and don't know what to do, during this period. I don't know if I can handle all these.

Life's not easy.

Ps: The first thing I am gonna do after my finals is go home and have some much needed rest, and follow Kelab Kembara climb Gunung Berembun, Terengganu a few days later! This I promise myself.

0 comments: