Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just another day....

Finally I got my guitar strings fixed. And I thought I kind of enjoy pulling, and tying those strings up. Well, the last time I changed the strings was like 7 years ago! In form 1, when I went for Grade 2 for classical guitar.

Went all the way to Metro Kajang, again, just no w to get these....

And by learning and experimenting (not to say tying and untying again) myself, I am satisfied with the end product. I think my guitar looks really genuine with the strings neatly tied and knitted in between.

Still so so right?

Besides that, I did nothing today....

But I had a great night yesterday! I finally kick start my quest to explore the roads in KL, PJ, B Utama, Subang Jaya! It was a wise decision to put RM 50 more petrol into my old pal before the journey.

Alfred came up with the mood, and along with MP, Karen, and Rebec, 5 of us head down to Sri Hartamas. I took like 45 minutes to reach there, with Subang Driver or Johor Drift Queen Alfred as the road guide. And I thought Hartamas Square was really cool. We had some beer, shi-sha (I don't know how to spell), and some... and the food were nice too. There were lots of bars and pubs around the area. It's my first time there...

Beside was Mount Kiara, a place with lots of richy people.

P sticker! I assume this Silica has an owner at 17? (ignore the babi on the left)

Same case for this 3 series la...

Next I drove to 1 Utama, the Curve, Ikea, Ikarno (basically all in the same area lar...). But nothing driving myself with some local folks like Alfred and MP.

Then it was SS2 of Murni and Williams.

After that made one round in Sri Petaling... Searching for some tim-sum shops in case I get hungry at around 5am.....

I even made a turn to my cousin - Wee Kee's place at Bukit Jalil. By that time (1 am) the 3 babis were already in dreamsland and the back seat. I think Alfred is quite a competant road guide lar! Anybody get stuck can call this hotline- 016-2508128 for assistance!

And tomorow is Hari Raya. I'll drive out and explore downtown KL.

Cheers~

0 comments: