Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome to Anfield, Robbie~~~

I can't hide my delighted-ness after finding out that we've signed a new striker --- 20m pounds ex- Tottenham, Leeds and Inter Milan striker ROBBIE KEANE!!!

Well like myself he is a boyhood Liverpool supporter, and I say he has all the experience and credentials to play along side Fernando Torres. Wow, I can't wait to see them play together up-front!

At the press conference today

He gets the legendary no. 7 jersey too. I can imagine he's really happy at the moment! Hopefully he'll bring success to the club!


And who will remember Aston Villa's G. Barry if we can have Gerard back to the center of the park with Mascherano, Alonso, Babel, Kuyt pulling the strings? He too wants to join Liverpool but Villa wouldn't let him come.... So I guess we save the money la, besides, Barry isn't that good, and age is catching him up!

Welcome to Anfield, Robbie

You'll Never Walk Alone!

0 comments: