Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just for view....

In my previous post I did say that now I am staying in Cendikiawan Apartment, 8th floor by the way. It's really a new experience staying alone with not so "familiar" friends. And my house got illegals... But basically my housemates are fine, and smoking is fine with me...

This will be the 2nd week of class, and basically I am already lost, especially in Microprocessor and Communication Systems. I thought I've to start studying already!

Sometimes in this life, not everything goes your way (If it does, it will be like heaven right?). I think I have to be contented with what I have, and continue to work harder. Somethings which mean to be yours will eventually belong to you (I guess...). When you are alone at times, you tend to think a lot of stuffs (sounds like dad back in JB). But I believe I know how to put all those thoughts tidily at the back of my mind. What I need to do is continue holding on... Because I know in terms of determination and willpower, I've always been able to meet the expectations.

Basically I am buying time now. I want to go swimming at 7.30 pm. I want to train and become a certified life guard by the of the semester, and that a senior, Sheng Heong is willing to train the few of us foc... We'll treat him a big dinner, no doubt about that! And I couldn't help by wasting my time looking at the view outside my apartment. It's basically a part of Uniten from a bird's eye view.

So I thought why not share it with all of you!

Well I don't know why I kind of like the landscape...


It's nothing interesting, just lushes of greenery

And trees... Fresh air I guess...

I like this view the most....

IET is organizing the Present Around The World Asia Pacific Region Finals this Saturday, 9.00 am at BA theater. There will be representatives from Hong Kong, Singapore, Brunei, Shanghai, Sri Langka, India, Pakistan and etc. They will present their project paper in Uniten, just like what I did this last year in Hong kong. Of course great breakfast and lunch will be provided! IET members are fully encourage to attend! It's FREE, and will be a great event!

See You There!!!

2 comments:

Malao Band said...

awesome... Crusader's life always full or spark n looks so exciting in everyday... tats wat we call the real University life wat... besides envy, still then envy~

anyhow... live alone may not so interest contrast wif got roomates huh~ May the KA ZUAK incident appear in ur new warming nest huh? lolz...

looking forward ur coming blog n wish u hv a nice day ya~

the crusader said...

Lol, thanks for the compliment.... but behind all sparks and fulls there are alwys a "the other side"! Accomplishing responsibilities is one, while learning to get along with ppl with different mentality is another, and what about heading a committee board in a "challenging" club... Gives me more while hair!

Malao band is happening too! Hopefully we'll have a game of futsal or so coming to the end of the yr!

Rock on my fren and best wishes!