Saturday, April 12, 2008

RIP Uncle Chew...

It's already 1.40am, I was just going to bed when I checked out our gang's blog at Atlantiz FC Home Page. Chew's dad had gone just now... due to cancer... And today is his 21st birthday...

I just want to tell chew that he has did his dad very very proud, and had been a very filial son to uncle and aunty chew. Whether is achieving great results in the past, or entering NUS (he's the only one that succeed in our gang), he has made a name for himself and his family...

As friends who grew up together, we'll (all of us) always be there for you... no matter what happens…

May God Bless my friend and give him the strength he needs to continue to excel in his life. May God grant both chew and his mom the courage they need to face the challenges...

At last, RIP uncle chew... I'll try my best to stand by my friend...

0 comments: