Sunday, April 6, 2008

Finals Finally Fineshed!!!

So is my hectic 3 weeks (exam preparation) life, where i din't get to see the sun rise and set due to my last minute-ness study culture... I'd camped in the library whole day long, because the temptation the weater +my bed in the apartment, that is too hard to resist...

It was really a tiring semester, with all the activities and events going on... I've promise myself to "retire" from all those stuffs and concentrate and spend more time on my studies... The results that i got so far hasn't been parallel with the effort i put in (feel rather suprised everytime). Well i know my result this sem won't have colours flying away but next sem will not be the same anynmore. I had already tried my best...

Time past at a blink of eye, and i've finished 2nd year 2nd sem! I can still remember the very day i left home for KL I can vividly recall my determination (at that time) to exceed eveyones' expectation, pushing myself to the limit everytime. Though as time goes, i somehow feel the numb-ness (esp. the finals this time round). I can't really feel the tension anymore (still got la... not that much only). 2 more years left and i am determine to enjoy my uni life to the fullest.

I took Numerical Methods this sem under Asso. Prof. Dr. Azree... Personally he is very intelligent but teaching wise, he is...

Needed 3 calculators to solve those problems... Head expanded numerically in the process...

For numec, i really need to thank the aunty and few of my friends who taught me those formulas and steps to answer the exam... I was really lucky to (only) understand the big picture at the last minute!

Our assignment was one of a kind too... We are even needed to post a clip on Youtube!!!
Do click on -> Jumper 3 Numec or go to youtube and search for "numec weeser". Check it out guys!

I had Random Process (Friday) and Thermodynamics (last saturday) as my last paper... I had a one week gap between Random and Numec (last last friday) so i somehow had a hard time restarting and get into full mode again (even went "qing ming") during the weekend... Looks like i've changed already....

Thermo + Random + (My brain) + Last minute = Severely-over-heated-radom-ly-serious

My table after the last paper...

Yesterday i had a movie marathon... I watch Rush Hour 3 and American Gangster from my PC and later went to Jusco wanting to catch up Ah Long. But it was full! And watched Nim's Island instead... Of the three, i really really would like to promote Russell Crowe and Denzel Washington's American Gangster (only in pirated DVD because i think not allowed in M'sia). I still have it in my pc, if anyone of you are interested.

I'll have a 2 weeks break and will resume my special sem... I plan to do lots of stuffs during special sem, i.e. do a part time job, learn investment about mutual funds, learn back my guitar skills, go to the gym, do IET awards nite presentation... wow! Can i do those??? We'll wait and see...

The finale of the Trilogy Matches between Liverpool and Arsenal will be on this thursday at Anfield! So Reds fans, make sure you guys rally the team thru!!! Reds to roll on!

Take care all my friends.

0 comments: