Wednesday, October 10, 2007

No full-stops in life!

Part and parcel of growing up is all about making decisions. At the very moment you've decided on doing something, you really need to go all out and strive for it....

For the past 2 weeks, i quite of done lots of stuffs. It was a really tough and tolling two weeks (couldn't update blog coz too busy...) as i had 2 (killer) tests, and some activities lining up for me...

Last Wednesday, my good "aunty" -> bh turned 20, and this fellow always tried to pranck others during their big day. So, it was pay back time! Around 20 of us gathered at "hell" -> the uniten tasik (water pollution index = infinity) to celebrate his birthday.

We had already prepared the necessary tools and equipments earlier -> 3 cakes, eggs, cream, soya source, flour, pails, and the list goes on....



The happy birthday guy really enjoyed it, at first....

But after a while......

Do facial for what???

The war erupted! Eggs and flour flew here and there. We had a half time, as when the war was on, the security guard came and we were stunned. But luckily, when the guard saw the "facial guy", he even laugh had him... He told us to keep the volume down....

Telur bungkus + creamer + tepung ???


I think after that, the guard went for tea, and we continued the second half. Alfred brought a pail from our house, and the "tasik" water was in action next (disgusting... yak!!!). Bash party was on. Everybody was having physical training! Everybody was all over the place... Everybody was wet and dirty... Somehow, a few "ngong" people got hold of my shirt. Sad to say they threw it in to the lake... Oh, luckily alfred sacrifised and went down swimming and took it up for me... Thanx man!


However, it had became a dirty cloth, and we just used it to clean up all the mess, cream, flour... on the table and chairs... The shirt was noble.... He didn't do anything wrong......... He was innocent....

Fun but tiring (because of all the running) night.

You are young only once !!!


However, we all knew we've test on friday. I had Electromagnetic Fields & Wave test 2 last friday. I admit i have the best lecturer for this subject --- Mr. Wong Hung Way really really good in what he does. I enjoy his lectures very much! The best is, he is a share market player! Don't know when he can teach all of us some skills....


E2 test was next (sunday) What to say??? I think i've flung the test. E2 stands for Microelectronics Circuit Analysis and Design 2, arrr, we have to analyse the 741 Op-amp, with more than 20 plus transistors inside, the Mosfets transistors, current source..... It's my fault as i studied last minute lar... I have to learn from the lesson this time......


After E2 test, it was party time again (i was a bit down after the test, no mood). But the "gang" wanted to release stress. What's better than singing your stress out???


Green Box at Jusco Balakong... Sing only lar..

What an enjoyable time!!!

Monday was my (all pkc members) big day ---> PKC AGM 2007
(As in my previous post - A tribute to PKC) This club taught me lots of things... And the AGM marks that a new batch of leaders will lead the club. The curtain falls for Exco Board 06/07.
I was incharge of the multimedia stuffs, and this was my last official responsibility for the club. Looking back at what we've went thru together makes me feel a bit sad (emo d!) No lar, it's just that i can't imagine life without meetings till late nights, or getting busy and too-occupied with events...
But i am someone who seldom regret the decisions that i've made... Life goes on and i expect more challenges and experience to knock on the door!

New and former Excos for 4 small teams

My comrades-in-arm for the past whole year (a lot more are not in the pic lar)


(I can't believe others will call us Ex-Exco in the future)


Exco Board 07/08 (Go, go, go!!!)

It's always a family!

So i am a retiree now...... But my best wishes and blessings and with all of you guys!!!

Thank you everyone (that i know) for everything. Life couldn't get better without anyone of u!

That should end all the hu-ha this semester.

Finals are in three weeks time. I know i had a tough and grueling semester. Besides, I know that i've lack and slack a lot already this semester. I got lots of stuffs to catch up. I've to sacrifise...

But i won't just drop down without giving a fight... I hope that i can try my very best for the finals...

Everytime i look up at my desk i see "bu yao qing yan fang qi, fou zhe dui bu qi zi ji"
(don't give up easily)


To my brother at home, all the best in the up-coming SPM. I really hope that i can help in a way or so... You can do it! Good Luck!

And to U reading this post, no matter if you are having tests, or very stressed-up, or you are enjoying life, i hope that you will pull thru in what you aim for. Stay cool !!!

Ps 1: All the best to England in this weekend's European Qualifier against Estonia at Wembly.

Ps 2: Rafa, please stop the rotation policy and come up with your prefered starting 11. Consistency is vital!
























1 comments:

Is not me.... said...

Hi , accidentaly see your blog , i feel so touch now .. I am the 3rd batch of PKC comittee, i am really happy to know that PKC is still running well . I am now pursue my study in UK but i still think that UNITEN PKC has given me the best memories i ever have .... cherish the time with PKC it will really helpful when you start work cause this is the skill you cant learn in the text book ... Trust me ... GAMBADEI Mr Junior ...